OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

actually the square I'm looking at is the active mining lease in...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    actually the square I'm looking at is the active mining lease in the little square to the north east of our drill hole. the patch of white dug up soil.

As it turns out there's some squabbling going on over the tenement, by small time miners. Typical - I've seen this stuff occur around where I live with old gold field areas.

It's currently held by Ellermann-Von Ramin, Heinz-Guenter. Last year Angelo blahblahblah (whatever his name is) applied to the courts that the lease be forfeited from said current holders, on the basis they didn't fulfil the lease conditions (probably haven't been mining it and keeping the lease active I'd imagine). You can read about it here: http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/Documents/Wardens-Court/2016WAMW7.pdf

My interest is not actually who owns what, or any of that boring crap, I just wanted to see if the lease there was profitable and what they'd pulled out of the ground. But I don't think that information is available, or if it is, it's probably not worth looking up anyway.

Thanks for the tip on the IP Target from the video, I'll go back over that Thanks hey.
    Last edited by rhodolite: 02/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 35695306 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22600119 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.