OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Thanks, reading the report posted by Rhodite is very...

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Thanks, reading the report posted by Rhodite is very interesting, I think if Shady read this he will get a good idea of just what is happening in the area. Heavy reading but very informative, keeping in mind that exploration techniques have changed considerably now.

A extract re Lydia follows that I found. Lydia did not have a lot of exploration, but reference to visible brown nuggerty gold was mentioned, the same as reported by THX in there first Ann on Lydia, with a photo.

Extract..

Geology of Lydia,

The country is a talcose Sericitic schist, very decomposed, resembling that of the Kyarra. It's shear zones are parallel to the vein. END

So we have a chance... Lydia...battery.. Crown Prince.. All with the same schist indicators. It's not to say they all join, but with the already intersections at Lydia reported it gives a lot of hope.

What I would like to know is what are the conductors reported running south from Battery all the way down to Transylvania, the closet I could get to understand this is the report that they maybe Porphryy Dykes. These are reported in the Paddy Flats geology with netted Quarz stringers. I think THX is going to drill through a couple of these conductors this program. Of course they maybe Shale.

Going to be an interesting drill program in the next couple of months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.