AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

hi metalduster. my last post wasn't very well written. just to...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hi metalduster.

my last post wasn't very well written.

just to clarify:

other smaller producers with far inferior resources managed to secure everything from very attractive forward sales through to very attractive term contracts.

the spot market is always active with large individual traded volumes (relative to four mile production levels) all the way down to individual traded volumes of less than 100,000 lbs being traded on a regular basis (weekly).

i did ask a very simple question metalduster being would people be bashing ags if quasar resources sold the four mile jv uranium.

everything was looking good to me until we got that announcement that quasar resources was not going to sell any uranium, indefinitely.

metalduster, have you ever considered that quasar resources may have still made the same stockpiling decision even if there wasn't any prior ags initiated legal action relating to prospectivity or whatever?

for the record i am not making any accusations of any wrong doing by any party associated with the four mile uranium project. it's not for me to say what is for example fair or unfair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.