CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Thanks PeetzaBoi.

Now that you have given your opinion, it appears those metrics won't be changing anytime soon so we wont need to hear it again.

Those issues you mentioned arent correct. We are an explorer, never defined ourselves as operators. Our task is to prove to the industry that this resource is commercially viable, and the gas is extractable at a known and bankable volume. The business case thereafter is quite simple. We are inside an already well developed area and we have two destinations for our gas. Domestic and export.

We are funded for the work we have announced and beyond for a while. The work that NY and Co need to do right now is to execute high level planning and fullfillment of this drilling situation and to upgrade the resource. The job isnt to massage an SP for the likes of people online or for the shareholders right now. They have shown already that they know precisely how and when to capitalise in that area.

It is best that you understand that. Its all hard work, I agree, but the things you mentioned are incorrect and I am very thankful you are not in the drivers seat for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.