EXR 9.09% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

I think it depends on your base line.Am I disappointed based on...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I think it depends on your base line.

Am I disappointed based on where we were 12 months ago based on what we now know / have desrisked - absolutely.

Am I disappointed that we are no longer trading at 5.6 cents of September - absolutely not.

She's all relative to expectations, entry points, exit point strategy etc.

the way I look at it, you have either made 40% on your investment if you got in at 5.6 cents or your investment has appreciated if you purchased in the last 3 months, or if you are a longer term holder you've clawed back some of the considerable red that you would have been in.

Hard not to focus on the SP as we are all human!

slightly digressing, but has anyone else seen the movie dumb money yet - the one based on game stop? given we got a decent upsurge from reddit and NI etc in the past, can't help but allow myself to imagine a world where the decimil on the current SP shifts a a cpl of spots to the right. Big difference I guess is that we are continuing to build a tangible asset base - updates like this will continue to give us the best chance of rerates / buy outs / dividends etc.

Personally if it could all just happen in October next year so I can benefit from the CGT discount from my recent buying Id be eternally grateful haha.

once again appreciate those contributing positively with fact and data and research into the thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $135.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $381.3K 3.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131400 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 8.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ 1627269
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.