MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Ann: Gas Flows Start at Ridge Runner 13 -17 Well , page-4

1. 1,387 Posts.
    re: Ann: Gas Flows Start at Ridge Runner 13 -... my thoughts return to the undercurrent that buyers (of the company) will be looking on, and ticking certain boxes, pre sale event. How much gas flows do we need to get the cheque books out?

I guess it depends if they want a bargin.

Like buying a porche,,,,ok,ok, i've heard the motor run, now turn it off before other buyers turn up, and start an auction.

If, we later on, drill into that tcf, and start to add that to our IRR, the price tag goes up. Would they want to buy before then, and get the bargin basement op.

MAE is not about selling gas to earn a living, that going concern is all good, the real bonanza is the sale event.

While the past critic of managment and operations is valid, it is behind us, if, with the directions of JS, now they are finally doing, what the neighbors have to get results.

The re-invention of this company occured at 2c, when there was twilight apon us. When the banks had to sway one way or the other. To the dawn, not the dusk.

How many downrampers, can look outside their rhetoric, and recognise change.

Their past contributions, are a credit to their research, maybe they would choose to be on the coat tails of the resurection.

Giddiup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.