TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

not being transperant is intentional just like the BOOT...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1860
    not being transperant is intentional just like the BOOT component capex of 500m for a titanium plant that's never mentioned anywhere on their presos .. agree down the track it might be worth considering especially if we are lucky enough to be in production during a spike to $30lb and make a bucket load of cash.
    LARGO are planning to build a titanium pigment which is around US $360m they are not cheap. that never would of been possible to get funded from day one when they were building the vanadium mine for $US300-400m .. they are a high grade vanadium mine and they concentrated on vanadium . now debts are paid they can look to diversify and value add with titanium pigment.

this is the correct strategy! thinking your gonna get financing north of 1.5 billion to have some fan dangle state of the art process plant when your sub 100m market cap and resource is below average is pie in the sky IMO... but each to there own
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4420/4420477-66aace24eeac0905632f2096c045173b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.