TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

miss calculated, 200,000 tonnes at $280t is 56m not 80m not sure...

1. 2,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1852
    miss calculated, 200,000 tonnes at $280t is 56m not 80m not sure how I did that ... how I came up with the 40m was just took 50 percent off the revenue which I thought was 80m for transport cost i admit is absolute guess work until the DFS comes out....management here wouldnt make pie in the sky comments, they would have done their research before coming out and saying we have a salable byproduct hence engaged experts to test it.

you will also notice they do not say we can produce a meaningful titanium product out of north pit which was what our original DFS was based on.

I'm far from smart but the people behind this project with signifincantly more at risk then me I would consider very smart. i do alot of reading and maintenance due Dilligence though and am open to jump ships or change my mind if I see evidence of other projects that are superior. i can say for 90 percent of vanadium investors this is not the case they support what they hold like it's a sporting team and refuse to accept Anyone else has a better project even if all the evidence is infront of them and the management continually take them for a ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.