TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: GAS PIPELINE EARLY WORKS AGREEMENT EXECUTED WITH APA, page-134

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1097
    So in comparison how is the market valuing a lithium stock valued at $1-3 billion in a pump anymore irresponsible for example SYA:ASX. When it’s worth less than $1 billion with just a DFS released? And then drops like a stone to a somewhat fair value?

Valuing TMT at $400million - $1billion market cap or $2-$5 per share is not out the of question when you take into account future demand fundamentals and the vanadium market as I have outlined above.

Markets are irrational and subject to all investors sentiment to the sector. Sector sentiment can change in an instant.

As a contributor to this forum I am entitled to state and highlight how undervalued a stock is.

If and when the vanadium market runs again TMT could well be undervalued at $1 billion market cap when the V price hits $12.50 again.

I can tell you now if a major investor or institution thinks that enviros are a major de risk event then that constitutes their investment then it could well be a re rating event. Who are you to determine that before the event or announcement.

your entitled to your opinion as we all are, but to flat out call an opinion irresponsible for stating is a dick move to say the least.

I think I have realised you can now never sell your TNG position ever without ruining the share price and are now suffering from the realisation your investment thesis was incorrect.

Unless you can you provide constructive information that relates to TMT please re drain from posting. I will personally be placing you on ignore!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.