TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Lord....now $2-$5 a share after environmental approval .... NOT...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Lord....now $2-$5 a share after environmental approval .... NOT EVER HAPPENING.

you've been drinking your Kool Aid for too long and as someone just said, these forums become echo chambers. 100% on the money.

V is not lithium. V will never be lithium. V will have a place in the energy storage stack but it won't be this explosive event you are riding your dreams on. a lot of could's in your best case analysis. You'll never hear the words Vanadium Boom like lithium and iron which is why you'll never observe markets caps at or in excess of NPVs.

What about the macro environment also. What about recessions. I guess vanadium stock valuations, unlike every other equity, will be immune to what the world is due to go through in the next 24mths.

As to my investments, Rookie to attest to a long and successful history in junior mining. my comment is - it's all relative. TNG might seems like a large position however its relative to the portfolio.

You are correct though, I couldn't sell my stock on market in TNG without collapsing the price. I'd take it one step further as say the liquidity doesn't exist but at those levels of holdings, you block trade my friend via IB. RCF in exactly the same position in TMT but similar to RCF, mining wealth is created over decades, not years so you've got to have a 10+ year view. lithium and iron boom the outliers. you don't get a specific commodity boom every 6 mths

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.