TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Lord....firstly, this couple of days of ripping your project to...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Lord....firstly, this couple of days of ripping your project to shreds was a result of your wonder boy Rookie taking pot shots over my way. I see Troy has jumped on the same bandwagon and is about as sophisticated in his banter as his price forecasting is for TMT.

secondly, you'll never see me holding a single commodity revenue stream project with zero scale and questionable position on the cost curve (marginal producer). as a result you'll never see me holding TMT.

thirdly, I'm not sure how much clearer I can be. VRFB will find it's spot in the energy storage stake but it will be a slow and gradual uptake. Long term bull but that doesn't mean ridiculous valuations on V miners. it actually shits me to tears that don't market the pigment more given TIVAN produces one of the better feedstocks for pigment production that the ilmenite and rutile from RIO and Iluka sands projects.

next, look at TNG is an integrated titanium pigment operation that just so happens to have ~ 30% of revenue derived from V at the lowest position on the cost curve at 2.50/lb. also far better ESG credentials.

I understand it wasn't a great few week for you. ~8c ( or 30%) down on BKT. My average entry sub 4c. I can talk to you about that one and a few other Africans if you are highly convicted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.