ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Ian and co are building a mine and they're going to do it in a timely cost effective manner with no fluff pieces and spin!

The Proposed Pipeline is less than half the length of the gas pipeline originally proposed in the
    **anintha Definitive Feasibility Study, which is expected to result in lower gas transportation charges
    than previously anticipated. It also provides optionality to source gas from the emerging Perth Basin via
    the NGI that may further reduce the project’s gas transportation charges.

The works to be completed by APA Operations under the EWA will focus on access for the Proposed
    Pipeline corridor, including preparation of licences, initial engineering design and preparation for
    procurement of long lead items (the Early Works). It is envisaged that the Early Works will be completed
    over the course of 2022 to ensure that the construction of the Proposed Pipeline is completed in line
    with TMT’s proposed MTMP development schedule.

In parallel with the Early Works TMT and APA Operations will progress the negotiations of the associated
    development and gas transportation agreements for the Proposed Pipeline
    The progression of the Early Works by APA Operations for the Proposed Pipeline is a key component of
    TMT’s strategy to further progress the implementation of the MTMP, which TMT anticipates will provide
    energy certainty for the world’s next large scale primary vanadium mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.