AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Well done to AJQ management on a nice looking deal, although no...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Well done to AJQ management on a nice looking deal, although no mention of the price per PJ or how it will be calculated.

It amazes me how little value the market assigns to AJQ.

I remember when we were offered 20c a share by our friends in Darwin who are now into boating and port operating. What did AJQ have on its asset register compared to now?

AJQ has so much more on offer, with our assets not just being exploration permits which may or may not be economical to bring into production.

I am disappointed with the AJQ share price and do question the 15% interest rate on loans that have agreed to however one should also give credit where credit is due.

IMO, management are doing a good job in laying the foundations for a serious player to emerge in the Australian gas supply landscape.

When Macquarie bank made a take over offer for CTP, I read that Macquarie Bank was valuing CTP at $1/GJ of 2P and nothing for the 2C, oil, infrastructure, upside potential etc.

Anybody else want to use this metric and see what valuation one gets for AJQ....(try not to smile). Look at the lasted quarterly report issued 1st Nov for the resource numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.