AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

It's kind of difficult to compare with Centrals $1/GJ. We have...

1. 1,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    It's kind of difficult to compare with Centrals $1/GJ. We have direct access to a major gas hub, we have our own gas plant infrastructure, and certainly our distance to market is minimal. I wouldn't feel safe stating what our worth per GJ would be but certainly over $1. Currently we're talking market prices of well over $8.
    Re todays announcement: whatever we got for the GSA monetarily, I think it's nothing compared to what we have accomplished as far as milestones go. The agreement with MHC was dependant on certain milestones being achieved. Access to Wallumbilla being one, I'd say a GSA was another, Kincora plant up and running another.
    Bystander stated it extremely well in his last post and I agree that we are ticking boxes off one by one.
    The size of the GSA was not so important (although the income sure will be) and is approx. half of what we are intending to produce in Phase 1 which is about 3.3-3.6PJ/A. And Armour emphasise that we still retain access to other gas purchasers with the rest. Phase 2 will be unbelievable. I thoroughly believe that 2017 will be a very good year for holders.
    I'm still not sure about how the entitlement offer of 1:6 shares will go. I have prepared myself in case they announce that we have to purchase the whole entitlement rather than up to the entitlement amount though, by purchasing quite heavily over the last few days at less than the entitlement price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.