ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3969
    None atm but big business needs juice to make stuff.
    Sable for instance can't produce enough fertilizer for the country.
    Farming is the back bone of Zim, 60% of the workforce is in farming.
    If you don't understand the effect the lack of fertilizer has on grain production do some research.
    Lift farming yields you lift the entire country wealth. It won't happen overnight but it will happen. The only thing holding southern Africa back is energy security. The place is awash with power outages.
    Add to all that 60 year old coal fired power stations that are rooted, the projections are for massive deficits, already happening.

Its not only Zimbabwe.
    Via the SAPP they can sell juice directly to big end users and FYI the cost of juice on the SAPP is about the same as here and I don't see AGL or Origin going broke even with their massive 1st world country overheads.
    Just for perspective Zim average monthly wage is ~ $250 USD so low wage cost same price for end product = a cash cow of biblical proportions completely moated from world spot price for gas.

Don't take my word for it. Spend 10 min googling how dire the energy situation is in Sub Saharan Africa and come back and tell me there will be no premium to world spot price for IVZ [ or whom ever ].
    The gas is onshore 300km from the capital, 100km from SAPP high transmission lines, the gas to power is plug and play and expandable and just FYI Mukuyu is 100 km away, the SAPP line runs through the Eastern leases.
    I have the belief they will drill the string of pearls BUT a discovery out East right at the feet of the SAPP line, imagine that, would be the worlds cheapest access to any market on the globe, still will be from Mukuy IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.