ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Gas supply agreement with Mereenie JV Partners updated, page-15

1. 6,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1577
    Yes that would be very palatable - very nice indeed - best wishes Wednesday - the old sensitive private discussions reply re offtaker not wanting to be disclosed due to current supply China. Have they long hatched a plan with HATCH to make early expansions to accommodate that extensive list of other off takers.

Opposed to many FMG holders at the time I have very fond memories of the serious debt issues that saw FMG SP tank considerably on iron ore pricing. Guess a hangover from lessons learned by those that sold on the fear. Of course ARU do not have that "pricing" issue as we steam towards 80% (perhaps more) allocated in off takes - opposed to FMG spot pricing vulnerabilities.

Dam this is tracking good now debt locked away - no matter which way forward.

Could what you are proposing be viewed as non disclosure - WED could be interesting. Why are management raising so much debt/equity -way overs advised Nolan's advised CAPEX etc - assuming they will say equity is a target only of 717! uuum.

Many theories - questions - is Gina going inti magnets hahaa. I'm clearly enjoying this situation greatly since DEBT closure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $445.5K 2.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1184696 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 304993 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.