ARU 2.78% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Up early over there Ski. I did post recently the contract would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    Up early over there Ski. I did post recently the contract would be extended or re negotiated - it's in neither party interest not to. Yes good, good, good, good.

As per your video and someone else shared previously - there is USD280 million combined in cost over run and standby liquidity in the DEBT package that may not be used - as per the table on page 8 dadadadaa.

What a sensational week it was to lock in "CONDITIONAL" debt package. Assuming it will go unconditional on equity completion which would be in large pretty advanced with many - well of course it is - the long advised 2815T in "advanced discussions" with EU/US - unless the other advised Asia/EU 1925T trump them with a better offering at the table.
    Unfortunately last weeks sensational achievement was overshadowed by the minor SPP by many which is beyond me - totally a non issue at this stage of ARU's progress to FID - due EOY and as advised majority - if not all those whopping funds will be unused and diverted to Nolan's project development.

Only question I have whilst awaiting EOY is will the company advise individual equity completions as they occur - as they did with debt component - sure hope so and that will provide a base for SP - anticipated SP growth. However I am perhaps wishful thinking on this and all will revealed on full completion - then the final insto/retail component being the final piece - offering. What premiums - what dilution - what is the full amount achieved in equity component will be realized in good time. This is no surprise for those concerned about dilution - management have flagged this for a long time - and now it here upon us - go ARU and parties involved - dam expensive business this financing - some of the numbers in costs for debt facility - debt maintenance and other financing is quiet something - and clearly why the Aus Gov standby liquidity facility and over run facility is so important - should they use it - managements words not mine - to get to full production asap.

So close now - 5 months give or take - how will shorts play it - same tune as past or reverse sooner than later (as I have suggested the very ones accumulating at low premiums - possibly keeping sp low for further lowball equity participation/addition - then on equity - FID they let it run) in any case it will run in good time - a whole lot over coming years - with many additional external drivers - how many multiples remains to be seen and enjoyed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.