AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Gas Supply Switched On, page-126

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I miss the old AGY threads, when nothing but great information was shared by a whole heap of the long termers, they provided their own research for others to benefit which gave investors like myself many starting points to carry out my own Due Diligence. I was lucky enough after carrying out hours upon hours of research into the company to enter sub 7 cents. Since my entry I have been able to revisit and reassess my investment choice along the journey. I am not going to go on an rant, but many of these long termers still remain, providing the same great info now for all to delve into.

Can I please ask on behalf of all contributing posters that we all try to refrain from -

- Telling us when you last passed wind or when you last took a slash.

- When your coming up with numerous conspiracy theories and attacking other posters, please remember that this was your choice and your choice only to buy AGY when you did and every choice thereafter to hold, sell or buy is right on your shoulders as well. Also remember you are not the first person to get caught up in hype, your own fairy tale, or what ever you want to call it and have ended up in the red. This is the Share Market which allows adults to invest their hard earned cash, if you don't like the spec end there is always these people who go by the title of "Brokers".

Put yourself into the shoes of a new investor who has just heard of this stock called AGY, the first thing you would probably do to gauge the general feel of the stock would be to jump on these forums. I can tell you now I wouldn't bother putting my money here, there seems to be a forum full of disgruntled shareholders looking for the door as soon as it is opens. it is as simple as Negativity breeds negativity, how do you think carry on is going to attract new investors.

Before you go poking the stick at management and co, just remember they are out there giving it their all to return value for all shareholders. Maybe instead poke yourself with the other end of the stick first, for some maybe a uppercut will suffice.

There is only a small basket of great posters left in here, you know who you are, keep up the great work.
    Soon all those whom are so negative will all jump the fence and continue to back slap one another.

AIMO DYOR

GLTAH's whom remain faithful and are comfortable with doing their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $35.51K 920.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215018 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 250268 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.