SPR 0.39% $1.28 spartan resources limited

Ann: Gascoyne Achieves FY2022 Production Guidance, page-21

1. 3,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2643

Hey @DimTheLights
    Forget what the share price is Dim. You need to compare enterprise value.

GCY 426,035,254 shares x 22.5c market cap = 95.9m
    Cash & gold = 32m
    EV = 63.9m

RMS 867,385,109 shares x 96c market cap = 832.7m
    Cash & gold = 164.7m
    EV = 668m

GCY @ 50c would have an EV of approx 183m

GCY's Enterprise value would still be less than one third of RMS.
    50c is not an outlandish target.

Hey @speculator101

Thanks for your response.
    I'm glad to hear the problem wasn't a metallurgical one.
    The Golden Wings deposit shows the level of incompetence displayed by the previous management and geology team.

On the missed MRE's

To be fair I think they have been transparent about these missed milestones.
    The rhetoric has been pretty consistent lately.
    They have chosen to concentrate on prospects closer to the processing plant first.
    The success at Gilbeys, Eastern Wall and Plymouth, as well as the higher diesel price, have basically forced them to change their priorities.

I think this disinflation will be a temporary phenomena as well Spec.

The FED are pumping the rates as quickly as they can as they know they are already almost out of ammunition.
    I can't see them aggressively tightening as the aggregate of the worlds economies slip into recession.
    At some stage in the not to distant future, I think monetary easing will resume and fiscal policies will go back into helicopter mode to appease the pitchfork wielding peasants.
    We are already seeing signs of social unrest in Sri Lanka, Japan, Turkey, North Africa, Iran etc etc.

MGV looks like a lost cause. It's almost like there has been some kind of an existing arrangement with EVN.

There's so much wheeling and dealing going on with Adaman over the years, that no one ever really knows whether they have truly gone into administration, or are they going through another rinse and repeat cycle to wash away their liabilities. It amazes me that the mining services industry continues to do business with them.

Whatever transpires, M&A is showing signs again that things are really heating up, and for once we are sitting in the drivers seat.
    Consolidation in the gold equity space is a lonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time over due.

DYOR

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.005(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.28 $1.27 $5.145M 4.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39096 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 275738 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.