SPR 0.71% $1.42 spartan resources limited

Ann: Gascoyne AGM Presentation, page-3

1. 11,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6744
    Hey Roo.
    It would seem that my initial thoughts on why RH left, was wrong. Clearly the quarterly was a disappointing one.
    If you take away exploration (my guess $2m), and another $1m for the hedge being closed out, plus any costs for the finance facility?
    (I don't think FFR actually had $2m at the end, more likely $1m or just fumes). They also had the small slip in the wall (perhaps $1m gone for that). Some small costs for further improvements on the plant too?Suffice to say, I am guessing they lost about $6-7m for the quarter.
    Which is disappointing. Simon better be bloody honest in the quarterly.......
    I wonder if the largish overhang in regards to what was owed to creditors (I think perhaps $10m) was paid pack too. Then.... everything would make a lot more sense. But... if that was the case, surely they would mention it in the presentation.

Weather and poor access to Stage 2 meant they likely used a lot of low grade stockpiles. Higher costs etc.

The presentation is fine, lots of exploration, but.... I think most shareholders simply want to know how operations are going right now.

With the POG really starting to move, and GCY un-hedged (Simon perhaps got very lucky on the timing of closing it out) GCY share price should be really moving. Instead, WGX is likely licking its lips now.... easy prey.

Like some here, I have been accumulating. So its pretty frustrating when so many other companies are now moving fast, because.... they are doing what they are supposed to. Producing gold profitably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.42 $1.39 $11.63M 8.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 201527 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.