SPR 2.50% 82.0¢ spartan resources limited

From what I gather, fantastic deal for FFR holders, not so good...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    From what I gather, fantastic deal for FFR holders, not so good deal for GCY holders. GCY looks desperate for quality ore, and FFR took full benefit out of theri necessity. GCY MD had done reasonably well since & before last year resurrection. This deal not so great.

A merge entity will and most likely be better then solitary existence. The benefits remains to be seen for the GCY holders and may only come after a lot of capital investment. But the FFR holders have already made their money with this deal. I was thinking of dipping my toe into GCY, but have changed my mind after this deal. The implied market cap of circa $ 150 million after the merger doesn't look very cheap. No wonder the people who got the whimp of this deal sold as fast as they could before the TRADING HALT. No insider trading here......ASX...ASIC...HELLO...ANYONE THERE.....NO ONE.....SILENCE!!

Full credit to FFR management. The GCY MD should be also replaced with FFR MD. After all FFR MD was able to snatch a great deal for their shareholders. Also the Demerger of other GOLD & LTHIUM asset is also fully tilted in the favor of FFR holders. 9:1 ratio. They really took GCY management for fools.
    I"ll look to buy when the market cap is around 100 million for the merged entity. Very likely it could get there as GCY will qualify for JUNE TAX LOSS SELLING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $905.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 83.0¢ 81.0¢ $2.876M 3.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 55501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.