SPR 1.54% $1.28 spartan resources limited

Thanks to both for taking the time to post extremely clear and...

1. 18,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3909
    Thanks to both for taking the time to post extremely clear and informative replies.
    I am new to the stock. I bought a few when NRW Holdings announced they were the preferred contractor as I have a lot of faith 8n that c9mpany’s strategic vision for its own future and ut’s ability to connect with and perform well for ‘tier one’ clients.
    Since then I have been researching keenly and have collected a few more.
    On another thread someone said the undeveloped value of a mine can be estimated at $40 - $50 million market cap per million ounces.
    Dalgaranga seems to have almost exactly that many ounces with a market cap of $166 million.
    But it’s not an undeveloped mine .
    At this stage it’s basically a pre production mine with just about everything in place (as far as I can see?) bar confirmation of funding, final selection of power supplier and formal signing with the contractor .....
    If that equassion is correct then all of the work involved in bringing Gascoyne to this stage at Dalgaranga is worth $110,000,000kr more.
    I don’t know if that is right but the imminent start date, reasonable AISC, known ounces, reputable team and potential for more gold after the first six years are all confidence boosters for me
    -especially with the caliber of comments from you guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.416B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.32 $1.28 $4.141M 3.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 196514 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 33512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.