LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Gascoyne REE Project Discovers Further Outcropping Ironstone, page-18

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Hi Sue 90,

Please don't believe a word on these threads Everyone has an agenda here even if it is a dislike for another poster. Holders are going to concentrate on the positive news, ones which hold many or are at a loss are likely to distort the facts. Non holders who are looking to buy at a lower price are going to down ramp or concentrate on the negatives. A few holders and non holders may have a grudge towards another poster so be careful there as it can get personal. Some holders and non holders I think have a good sense of reality.

You asking financial advice on the FNT SP is full of red flags on these forums. Nobody is supposed to give financial advice here but you will notice that many posts do. Believe none of it. If I may, give general advice, do not invest more than you can afford to loose on small cap companies. Do a little research on official announcements and make up your mind about your own investment. Just a word of caution about that also. Facts and figures announced on ASX announcements are supposed to auditable so they should be accurate. Interpretations of these figures by a board member or an employee can vary from probable to possible. Its a big range but generally, no company is going to mention any negative possible outcomes so interpretations are always biased. Legally they can be.

That said, if you were to call a company board member, They can only talk about what has happened or what has been announced. I have done this many times in the past, only one with FNT and found these all generally good. On occasion something new slips out which probably shouldn't have but never anything of great importance even if I've been a relatively pivotal share holder. I've also made many site visits with resource companies, non with FNT, and I've found them all a great experience. The problem I've found with them is that management are hell bent on giving a great experience and some have succeeded with that. Always a positive face to some real issues. You can come out feeling a little in love with the company and you feel that they care about shareholders. The reality is quite different. They look after themselves first. I've personally seen some very bitter events with other companies. Just a little advice, never fall in love with a company. Some here have and have some biased views. I've also seen some loose heaps with FNT and recently make some money here as well. In the end everyone should look after themselves and be responsible for their own actions and you should too Sue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31.30K 7.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 63796896 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23407792 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.