GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

Ann: Gawler Craton IOCG Exploration SA Drilling P, page-12

1. 3,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    re: Ann: Gawler Craton IOCG Exploration SA Dr... He he! Yes I was upset for selling out too early, but we all have these moments. From a psychology point of view, no loss was incurred so I’m not 'trapped' at any level and you’ll be glad to know I’m analysing GCR with a clear head and a 'blank sheet'

I do observe that GCR has been holding much of the gain up from .004

The pessimist in me thinks that some or all of this is stubborn holders who bought into the pump and are refusing to sell (bearish imo- weaker holders will dump come tax loss selling time)

The optimist may think that it could be investors who were made aware/reminded of the GCR story when the price spiked - free advertising :)- and decided it is a good company -either holding tight or buying up shares as they come available (bullish accumulation as you mentioned)

Clearly there are people happy to buy at 007 and 008 but personally I would like to see a lot more volume go through before taking a position on whether the buyers or sellers win.

In the meantime I adopt the ‘If in doubt, don’t buy’ position- wise in this market. If she goes to .004 I’ll be on it like a rash. When the volume from two weeks ago churns past, I will re-evaluate my position irrespective of the SP at the time
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 29571783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 419042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.