KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Do these threads ever change - remember 2015 we were trying to...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Do these threads ever change - remember 2015 we were trying to work that out for years - this stock has taught me one thing and that is we will only know when we know and not a minute sooner. We can speculate as always but who knows... the drugs work or they don't and thats the bottom line in this space IMHO.
    For whatever reason the trial is not progressing in regard agile and I'm sure we're likely to see more in this space in regard the other candidates going forward..

I didn't sell through 2015/16/17/18 when plenty of others did and posted about it and still won't be - all are free to make any choices sell hold buy - whatever.. this agile announcement is not a positive BUT without knowing the outcome of agile then who is to say any of the candidates meet the criteria given it is just an accelerated evaluation of candidates.. as has been previously discussed even if GDC-0084 only achieves a lower side effect outcome then the standard then that alone is a step up. as always we're in the hands of others and will only know when we know.. the agile accelerated evaluation would also mean the longer term treatment outcomes would not be able to be assessed - this would only become known over time.. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.