GBR 1.75% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: GBR Investor Webinar, page-7

1. 33,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Andrew is exceptional at an operational level with his field work planning and execution , and he is obviously up there in intellectual ability , but that is more a COO /Chief Geo roll .

The paramount roll of an exploration junior MD is to increase the share price long term , that requires corporate sagacity with assessing best use of capital and as you implied M&A (mergers) would be one of many options to look at which surprisingly was not mentioned in the webinar .
    however we do not know what is happening behind the scenes , ie the influence of major share holders and board members ie Karen ONeill who I hope Andrew is closely working with .

"Even if they met in the local pub and tossed the ideas around that would be something " agree , just sowing some seed with the other juniors in the area and seeing if there is some fertile ground for it to sprout would at least be more fruitful than just letting it mould away , its not like our saleable product gold is something we have IP on and need to protect it from competitors
    Its pretty much how Scott Wilson , Heath Hellaway and Allen Kelly started Doray metals at Andy Well signing up a lease agreement on a beer place mat .

Funny enough , Andrew mentioned Scott Wilson has taken up his options at .054 exercise price , its brought in $308k, I just hope he does not now sell the fully paids on market .
    There is an incentive for Andrew to get the fully paids over .075 before Jan 2026 as that would bring the GBRAAA options in the money which would bring in a further $4.375 M

I must say like you I am getting frustrated with the lack of apparent cooperation amongst the juniors OAU , GBR and ODY to merge , I just hope behind the curtains the stage is being set and the actors are preparing for a great performance TOGETHER .
    Last edited by plough: 21/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $33.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $47.04K 849.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15009 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 7281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.