OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Great announcement this morning, sorry have not read all the...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Great announcement this morning, sorry have not read all the tread and comments as yet but will throw in a 'by the numbers' seeing that there has not been any further details as yet and may not as they could be commercial in confidence.

So by utilising some of previous information provided https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-dyevert-featured-at-the-scai-2020-scientific-session.5417467/ This case study on 1956 procedures identified 91% of patients were identified as requiring full CI-AKI reduction protocol or otherwise DyeVert intervention, 57% being diagnostic cases and 43% Coronary Angiography patients.

Applying this statistic to GE Health 90,000,000 = Potential 81,900,000 patients requiring full CI-AKI reduction protocol per annum
    Hospital costs per unit "Retail" = US$350
    Potential gross value per annum GE = US$28,665,000,000 a very big number but not likely the correct figure!!

Lets factor in some loose figures taking out cost of manufacture cost and distribution per device, this part is all in the wind so lets be heavy handed and say 60% is lost to to manufacture and distribution making the profit gain per device US$140 Also GE Health are in this for the profit and may want??? lets again be heavy handed and say the slit is 70% GE US$98 per device? 30% Osprey US$42 per device.

Ok back to rework the original figures with $OSP Osprey in mind now cost and splits are considered:
    Applying this statistic to GE Health 90,000,000 = Potential 81,900,000 patients requiring full CI-AKI reduction protocol per annum
    Supply of device after manufacture and distribution = US$42
    Potential value per annum $OSP = US$3,439,800,000 current conversion US$ to A$1.39 = A$4,781,322,000 per annum

Ok before anyone gets too excited, in my belief these number looks way too far off the mark and are purely back of envelope, consideration and realisation that the 91% case rate applied is from a small baseline of test samples in comparison, also the unknown figure of minimum devices that Osprey have applied to the GE contract and can this number be supplied.

I will be interested for more knowledgeable people with contract, manufacture and distribution splits to have their input as mine above are pure speculation..... lets work to get the most realistic figure available.

Keep well Cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.