OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Yes agreed does seem fanciful. Thankyou for your attempt to make...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Yes agreed does seem fanciful. Thankyou for your attempt to make sense of the figures. Until more details are released it will remain a mystery. As much I would love to believe those numbers I can't. Either the stated numbers of procedures are not right or the baseline study is too small to accurately use. I have read another related article from today's announcement saying 1:4 procedures..... still that's a quarter of the numbers called... still huge and possibly fanciful, these are out of step with the graphic @shijian3 posted.

These or any figures are not to be expected or anticipated immediately, its not like flipping on light switch, growth will be gradual. GE wil still need to market and educate professionals and hospital in the uptake and utilization of devices, I think this has been evident in the USA so still some challenges ahead.

it would be good to hear that Osprey and GE have already made a jump start on this already, also looking forward to more information and announcements near term and exciting for further tech developments moving forward, this is critical for me as it keeps a company looking forward and driving enthusiasm. GLTAH bit of patience longer term

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.