OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

this is a great interview. basically saying only sales to date...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    this is a great interview. basically saying only sales to date have come from the US of which there are about 3500 units sold in 1H20. based on revenue it's about 310usd a unit. he's then gone onto say the US universe alone is about a million patients/units.
    that's excluding any of the territories GE will distribute in.. which are untapped markets. there are existing reports out there that say this technology can reduce strain on the NHS in the UK up to 20m GBP a year

based on cash flow they need about 15-20m of sales to be cashflow positive which is approx 56,000 units. only 56,000 units for a market that has applications for a million patients in the US alone. this won't grow overnight but it will happen!

I'd like to see OSP have something up their sleeve about increasing US footprint and sales or giving GE the opportunity to target it with their due distribution. I believe they are doing this with their kidney education program and hope to see further traction on this in the next quarterly update.

I would say if you are looking for triple bags overnight look elsewhere but if you can hold for a year or two you'll be laughing.

my avg is about 4.7c but I will happily keep accumulating knowing that the future for this is very promising

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.