BNR 0.00% 4.1¢ bulletin resources limited

Well, the royalty payment is not good news, as such, but...

1. RBB
    21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well, the royalty payment is not good news, as such, but expected news. If the payment had not come through, that would have been bad news.

Ownership of BNR is a risk, a long term hope that the drill results (lithium) will come through. and be up to or beyond expectations. As for Rebecca (Gold) that is even further out as a project. So there is no immediate prospect of making any money, enough anyway to reverse the downtrend in place at the moment. We are still months away from drill results and, in the meantime, we are in corrective mode worldwide. It would have been surprising if the SP hadn't gone down along with so many others.

So now is the time when you have to have faith, accumulate more if you believe the BNR story (as I do) and wait patiently, or if you are of a nervous disposition, very patiently!

Some things, in my view the important things, remain in place. The same personnel are running the company and the demand for lithium remains strong. The tenements remain the tenements and BNR is well cashed up. Also, the webinars I listen to suggest a better second half of the year for equity markets.

My personal view, BNR stands a good chance of coming in with a paying Lithium field, which is why I continue to accumulate Shares and Options. I don't care in the least about the falling SP. It's a side issue. When I will care is when we know the results of the drilling program. If the results are good and the price falls, then I'll be worried.

In the meantime, Months turn into weeks and then days very quickly. Good luck to All and ignore the noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.1¢ $23.15K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24389 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.