BCN 2.27% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

I dont think so Brauny.. I think we have a different outlook...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    I dont think so Brauny.. I think we have a different outlook anyway
    my wager is on gold going significantly higher, and all of our ounces will gain in value, and the more ounces we can accumulate while gold is cheap the better.
    id rather see smaller divvy and build more ounces early in that cycle, where as you want a revenue stream for the now.. our investment horizons are on different scales/timeframes. im looking at a gold bull run of a minimum of 5 years, probably 20 years, and we are only at the launchpad.

im not saying you are wrong in your investment horizon, its geared towards you being closer to retirement, but you are wanting the macro to fit with your life cycle rather than you ride its lifecycle.
    If you are looking for value stocks to provide revenue stream for retirement, to buy and hold, then why even worry at all about the share price every day, youre not planning on selling if your approach is value stocks for divvy stream, in fact you would think cheaper the share price the better, as it gives you higher dividend yield for further accumulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.