WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Gemcorp Investment Committee approves US$20m debt facility, page-75

1. 990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 982
    Spid

One of your Conspiracy Theories at work again.

Investors maybe selling for end of the year tax
    You maybe playing games selling down.

I don’t know about what BMCG are doing - that’s their problem. By the way why would most investors be pointing their fingers at BMCG.

I believe you and some of your mates are actually the ones making comments and pointing your fingers yes you.

Yes it is strange that your strange making all off these one sided views.

If you didn’t read it I beilieve that The WKT Ann from yesterday was much better then your groups Ann ops I forgot you didn’t have an Ann

All we had was a bit of rubbish from theToo Few NHs

At vp least we are building our Production Plant which is more then what others have with some not having cleared land or even having approval to build.

You can rubbish WKT and some of the known investors with slanted agendas but where is it taking you now - no where.

I will stop giving you time in the future it’s that simple.

Goodbye Spid and good luck on your journey

Iver the past number of Days we brought Parcels which was a good investment when you consider you stated that you didn’t think that may come through or at the least would possible have issues even You said maybe Gemcorp Investment may have pulled out without any knowledge - You were proven wrong completely

You wasted all that time thinking you were winning when in fact WKT Trumped you with their Ace in the Hole.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.