WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Gemcorp Investment Committee approves US$20m debt facility, page-93

1. 953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    FDS

All in your own opinion, by the way being a group of Non Holders why concern yourselves with wanting to know WKT Dealings when in the NHs own words their not interested in WKT.

Why do they need to divulge to you guys show me where it’s mandatory that they need to comply with the N/Hs request.

As an investor we understand that we will have Anns in the future with information as they move forward and importantly we will actually complete the construction of our Production Plant and move into Full on Operations

Of cause you guys have made a mockery of this Forum with your version of your group’s special postings where WKT/Head Management have been continually affronted with unacceptable ridicule

And as for myself not debating with the N/Hs why would one bother when in fact every single Investor who has been posting on this Forum has simply been affronted and attacked by slight of mouth and words by every NHs

I could see early on what your group’s intentions were and the Platform of Negativity that you were applying.

What interested me was why you guys were doing what you were doing then why and what was the agenda and possible reasons

Interesting findings resulted.

One needs to understand what one is looking for then comes the applied rescources needed to discover

Makes for compelling research.

Lets leave at that FDS enjoy your day.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.