WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Morning Farmer,I find it pretty amazing that these LTH are...

1. 15,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6779
    Morning Farmer,

I find it pretty amazing that these LTH are celebrating Gemcrop funding when there are no details provided to investors to make a determination if the deal is reasonable. Would a 15%+ interest rate (nearly double CRDB's interest rate) be acceptable for a mine where there are reports the mine is 80% complete and what is the free margin Gemcorp is offering?

It's easy for the company to say there is no dilution to shareholders going down this route, but is the deal better for shareholders over dilution if the free margin is high and the interest rate is excessive?

Many investors might think it is better to suffer the dilution where you don't have unfavorable loan requirements or have a significant amount of free cash flow going to the lender. If the interest rate is 15-20% over the three years the interest could be around US $9-12mil,
    The interest payable over the course of the loan is similar to the funds of BMCG backup, The BMCG funding has no free margin or the risk of loan default.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.