ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Maybe the investing at a premium boys are now buying at a discount and averaging their costs down to 10 cents from 13 cents...could it have been the plan all along? The PPSA is IMHO single handedly holding the SP down at these levels otherwise would the SP be more like 14 cents now? Ahh the old conspiracy theories re beginning to surface In actual fact there is nothing really wrong with the IVZ show apart from the slow turning wheels that are part of the whole newish strategy of creating a way pf getting into production and commercial operations.
    Imagine the background work and the re structuring going on for the past 10 months or so. Easy does it...step by step getting things into shape to be able to drive this train along at a steady clip once all the pieces are in place. Complex...yes. To us laptop Jocks it all looks simple but there is many a slip twixt the cup and the lip. We do not have an intimate understanding of these machinations as the ship is a tight ship.
    There would be a need for strong confidentiality in all matters so white ants will find it difficult to eat away at IVZ...Geez the sum of the moving parts make my head hurt.
    Not happy as dusting 50%...most of us are not happy for similar reasons. Its a money thing...its a patience thing and it is a large punt that what we know is what we know. What we don't know is what we don't know. They are not going to reveal their intimate plans and each tiny bit of progress. It is a matter of sell or trust the ship iMHO and for some reason I choose to trust the ship.
    No good us saying when things will happen we don't have any idea...SM has no qualms in giving a timeline for certain matters to occur has he? He also sees no requirement for apology when these timelines are shattered.
    But when the drilling starts again and the Elephant buried down deep is heard rumbling and about to begin trumpeting that is when our trust will pay us back. The age old question with high risk stocks...is IVZ going to be able to deliver? If yes then when is IVZ going to start to deliver? Then the question...can I hang on through all this and be content dusting a substantial sum? SP is more or less steady as she goes ATM. Is it someone buying on market to average down on their over the oddss support? Could e...or could be paranoia setting in as it often does in long periods of distress.
    Great win to the LIONS and showed the courage only few teams would be able to muster. Next week the match up of the Felines...Lions and Cats. Great footy season 2024 at least to slightly relieve the IVZ head pressure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.