IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: General Corporate Update, page-190

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3209
    I’m not getting any of these lunatic posts coming through but can only imagine the absolute low quality dribble being peddled. If these morons actually believed half the rubbish that they vomit up on these threads on a daily basis, there’s no way they would hold. The excuse that they are just holding on until they can break even is just pure bs, that would be the most backward and flawed investment strategy I’ve ever seen, it’s not like IVZ is the only stock on the ASX. If you truly believe we/management are being played, you lock in a loss and go make your money back elsewhere via the literal 1000’s of other stocks/opportunities available. Nope, this is just a giant sook looking for a reason to blame someone else for their lack of understanding of fundamentals/intricacies/market machinations and most of all their paper loss….all the while knowing what the potential actually is and not wanting to be out when it arrives. Bet you they don’t sell when they “break even”. It’s just emotional nonsense and for the benefit of the threads/community best to just put them on ignore. It’s completely immature and downright embarrassing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $106.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $120.7K 1.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 341028 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.