ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    The un thought of elephant (not the Pachy underground) in the room is what if the JV partner has some big bucks and decides to make a play or bid for IVZ sometime soon while all this is playing out and the perceived value is on the low side.
    Better a suitor does this now eh before any deepening, flow tests or other wells are dug and tested.
    Why not have a go right now? first offer would be around 35 cents a share with several other offers topping out at maybe 78 cents per share. Who would vote this down? Not me I am sick of the longest wait in history to yield some concrete results around viability and commerciality. $1.2 billion would take it out IMHO. SM would be Villa hunting in Sardinia with a role and say and about 1/2 $ billion to last him the rest of his days. hard to refuse one would think. A secret buyout lurking behind al this non information...could be but hey...maybe drawing too long a bow. Still at AUD $ 1.2 billion or around USD $v 800 million it in't too hard to imagine someone would rather have the lot lock stock and barrel. IMHO of course. An M&A expert with O&G experience on the IVZ BOD as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.