BHD 0.00% 22.8¢ benjamin hornigold limited

Overall a good article although I think this sentence was...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Overall a good article although I think this sentence was grossly understated:
    "That court case was another source of stress for the directors – including financial planner Gary Miller – who was personally on the hook if they lost."

Not only has Gary Miller been instrumental in networking and getting the shareholder resistance organised, but he has also taken on a huge amount of financial risk in taking this fight to the pirates. I bring this up for two reasons:
    - Firstly to highlight the fact that it should not be necessary for one individual (or even a group on individuals) to take on this much financial risk and burden in order to bring about justice. In my opinion anyone that willingly chooses to do this is the true definition of a hero.

- Secondly to give credit where it's due. There's no doubt that Michael Glennon, Sulieman Ravell and Sean O'Neil must all have hearts of gold to have donated their time and effort to fighting for what's fair for us, but in my opinion Gary Miller must also have balls of steel to take the fight to the pirates the way that he has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.495M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2910 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.