NNG 0.00% 2.0¢ nexion group ltd

Obvious yes, but with no explanation people will have to form...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Obvious yes, but with no explanation people will have to form their own opinions.
    You say "The revitalized management team is now doing what should have been done a year ago and focusing on organic growth opportunities, continuing to cut the unnecessary fat from the overhead cost structure and pursuing higher margin revenue instead of revenue that actually reduces free cash flow."

Quarterly Reports for last year stated quater on quarter growth in organic and recuring revenue? please correct me if i am wrong.
    Even With the founders stepping down earlier in the year the strategy has remained consistent, until this meeting when the resolutions were withdrawn without explanation.
    NNG up until May 2023 has still been releasing announcements to the effect of they are still going ahead with acquiring

With Directors and management buying in, it gives us some hope.
    However the burning Question.... what exactly is next and how does this "revitalised management" as you called it, plan to move the company forward without an aquisition strategy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.