GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Guys I met the Dr recently and I would say he is a very well...

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Guys I met the Dr recently and I would say he is a very well presented professional man.
    The Doctor is obviously in Australia and will be at the meeting tomorrow . He has been on an Australian road show to drum up interest in GMV and it’s products and I believe he is looking to try and secure a significant investor / investors / instos to assist with the CR.
    And that we should be getting offered a chanc.e to participate
    These are obviously very difficult times .
    I personally believe the Dr has not answered a lot of questions because he didn’t have the answers

As I have said all along I believe the Dr may potentially have more to lose than any of us here.
    I am hoping all or at least quite a lot will be revealed tomorrow not because I know anymore than anyone else here but because we are very much at a cross roads.
    i do know that the Dr does find the HC site quite irritating with everyone’s banter , speculation / theories as to want is actually going in behind the scenes.
    But I fir one have put my trust in the Dr and do believe that there is no one person in the world who wants to see this company be a success than Dr Yacov Geva

goid luck to everyone and I sincerely hope that between Dr Yacov and Brendan they can furnish us with some serious updates and hopefully reduce our concerns.
    I know we all have many questions but take it easy on them they have been working very hard on this and hopefully we are not to far away from something good.

All in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.