GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Thanks huwscor, I was one of the five in person at the meeting...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Thanks huwscor,
    I was one of the five in person at the meeting and asked Yacov some questions.
    You picked up a lot of the conversations. Some more / different notes of mine are below.
    The Prizma ($72 to GMV of $127 from Medicare) is for ongoing everyday monitoring, where as the Patch ($315? holter and $750?MCT) is for in hospital and post discharge over a period up to 14 days?
    They give the Patch away for free; it’s all about recurring revenue from monitoring.
    China, they submitted for emergency approval to 5 provinces, in addition to their national application 5 weeks ago.
    The clinical trial results are being compiled by the independent CRO who will submit the dossier. Although Yacov suggested the results are ‘better than gold standard’ they probably won’t be shared publicly, at least not until after the device is cleared.
    UK trials are slow, discussions have been held with distribution companies across UK (not US?), so to not ‘burn cash’ on one person. My guess is they would seek to have something similar to the Italy set up.
    US IDTF bought in 2017 mainly for their 200 insurance agreements, which would have been 5 years to build if not bought. Although the high growth rate last year was mainly due to the Telerythmics purchase in late 2018, I have more confidence after today that the growth rates will continue to be healthy as more providers are signed up, just an opinion.
    US FDA asked for anti defibrillate circuit during their reviews of the Patch, that required a redesign to their latest ‘requirements’, so it sounds feasible that it will be one of the most advanced ‘patches’ on the market when it eventually gets approved.
    Australia is on the radar only because the government recently indicated reimbursement for Telehealth consultations could be on the agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.