C7A 10.0% 0.9¢ clara resources australia ltd

I bought in at 1.5 cents and 1.1 cents as a tin believer (...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I bought in at 1.5 cents and 1.1 cents as a tin believer ( holder of ELT for a long time) and now realise that at the time the optimism for this company was excessive and nothing but ramping as now those that were pushing the company and have sold instead of keeping quiet are now making absurd claims and talking rubbish about liquidation etc.

If the company goes into administration that many posters here seem to want, there is no way that related parties will be handed the assets...it just doesn't happen like that. External creditors will, but not anyone involved with the company.My loss is now close to $25,000

I have lost a lot more than that with another company that went into liquidation recently and I was constantly moderated on HC about my posts as I was probably their biggest critic as the behaviour of the BOD was nothing but criminal. However so far with ANW I have just seen incompetence which they may have gotten away with except for dreadful tin price. Until the tin price recovers I just ask for sensible discussion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.