ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    Its actually in this proposal if you bother to read the explanatory statement.

Most of this is to ratify previous capital raising for growth.

There is also a proposal to raise extra capital for growth and loan repayment.

"The funds raised will be used for:

•repayment of TopWei Two Pty Ltd loan -$5,000,000intended to be repaid within 3 months of the date of the Meeting.
    •development of new products and large sales expansion of plant-based meat operation in China -$1,000,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting.
    •support of commodity trading for beef, lamb and others-$2,000,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting.
    •machinery for ANMA manufacturing facility -$500,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting.
    •Investments in production of goods for sale-$500,000 intended to be expended within 3 months of the date of the Meeting.
    •working capital (primarily for digital marketing promotion in Australia and other countries) -$400,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting"

I see the other owners of Green Forrest want to get in on this with $1mil. I think Brett wants a few more to. I note an increasing interest by Jatcorp in fresh beef and lamb as well as the digital marketing space.

I am already resigned to the fact that The SP will have to wait a bit longer after the last 4C so IMO this is Good news.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.