JAT 7.19% 82.0¢ jatcorp limited

Fair enough. That why I don't like the idea of having Everblu...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    Fair enough. That why I don't like the idea of having Everblu arrange this. Not only this but the so called sophisticated investors always seem to sell straight away.

Everblu is not locked in to the new capital raise as per this.

"The Shares will be issued to sophisticated and/or professional investors and clients of Everblu Capital Pty Limited and/or any other broker engaged by the Company to assist the Company in its capital raising activities.In addition, directors of the Company’s subsidiary company, Green Forest International Pty Ltd, Mr Yaoan Chen and Mrs Yan Li who currently hold 54,248,571 JAT Shares intend to invest $1 million in the placement.Mr Yaoan Chen and Mrs Yan Li are not related parties of the Company for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 10.11."

These are the lead broker I would like to see involved for at least part of this raise. Jatcorp already has an agreement with them through Hangzhou JAT. Hangzhou Jat will be manufacturing and distributing Vmeat from this district.

"Hangzhou Xiacheng State-owned Asset Investment Holding Co.,Ltd (HangzhouXiacheng). Hangzhou Xiachengwas established in March 2001 and is owned by the People’s government of Xiacheng District. It is mainly engaged in industrial investment, equity investment and government industrial fund management."

They would probably arrange it free and I believe participants would hold a much longer view and hold onto their shares as Green Forrest would.

We shall see I guess. Either way I hope Jatcorp can do a deal and obtain funding for growth.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $68.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 82.5¢ 76.5¢ $528.5K 664.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3900 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.