JAT 1.54% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: General Meeting Letter to Shareholders, page-54

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    All true.

There is a fair few more extra linings involved, silver or otherwise with this extra funding proposal.

Sure get the debt down a bit on capital expenditure costs such as the upgrade on ANMA and the extra running costs of increasing product range and promotion.

There is also this stated in the explanation notes.

"The funds raised will be used for:

•repayment of TopWei Two Pty Ltd loan -$5,000,000 intended to be repaid within 3 months of the date of the Meeting.

•development of new products and large sales expansion of plant-based meat operation in China -$1,000,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting.

•support of commodity trading for beef, lamb and others-$2,000,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting.

•machinery for ANMA manufacturing facility -$500,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting.

•Investments in production of goods for sale-$500,000 intended to be expended within 3 months of the date of the Meeting.

•working capital (primarily for digital marketing promotion in Australia and other countries) -$400,000 intended to be expended within 6 months of the date of the Meeting"

So on top of the repayment to cut interest rates there is also a need for funding the Vmeat production and promotion in China. I bit more funding is also needed for expanding product range and manufacturing costs of new inventory.

I also note the Lanzhou free trade area red meat agreement must be going well as an expansion in this trade is planned.

I believe China still wants red meat from Australia but need a company like Jatcorp who can manage meat processor compliance and import requirement better that the previous players. This is Jatcorps specialty and I believe this could be a substantial source for Jatcorp future growth.

Then we have the digital marketing in play that should provide full retail returns in both China and Australia. I believe they will take on other company's products as well in this venture such as those they have distribution arrangements with. This has huge potential for growth as well.

We found this brand registered with Jatcorp and it is probably the digital brand that will be used in online promotion..

New Brand.PNG

I am disregarding posts that we as shareholder investors are all doomed. I suppose I can see the bright side of the extra funding and others may to.

GLTAH DYOR
    Last edited by CaptainSteve: 07/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 68.0¢ 65.0¢ $31.85K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8333 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 2426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.