JAT 11.9% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

Aye I agree with what you're saying and I concur about the "it's...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Aye I agree with what you're saying and I concur about the "it's not all doomed" philosophy.

There are just, in my opinion, a number of missteps. We can probably all agree, whether we like it or not, that companies need funding at some point to achieve their goals. The particular methods of financing chosen were arguably not the wisest choice in the first place. A few punters, notably SMX if I recall correctly, have pointed to this $5m needing to be repaid and it looming on the horizon. I would be genuinely surprised if this was not their intended method to repay it all along. And hey, let's throw some more shares at BC etc while we're doing this.

And we also need to look at the performance objectives the board sets for themselves, without going back to dig them up, I recall the targets to be all based on achieving sales, expanding ANMA etc, but nothing related to profitability or SP growth etc.

The story of JAT still reads with some promise, and you know I typically concur with the majority of your sentiments. But I am also increasingly jaded at the company's near-disregard for shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.070(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 66.0¢ 59.5¢ $116K 183.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 65879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.