NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

I'm inclined to think voting yea to 1,2 & 4 may be a sound...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I'm inclined to think voting yea to 1,2 & 4 may be a sound option FID.
    This meeting will put Dick Tracey on his last leg hobbling along with his peg leg
    No results/turn around -then next meetings will be his down fall if he does survive this round
    As one of the three will become MD chosen from #3, 4 or 5

the present incumbents have hardly earned another shot.
    Extremely So-right you are!
    Though#3 option can use his "Effect" belt on himself - aversion therapy (no more events)
    and #5 Maybe inclined to gut us! "Divestment's"

DT does the trips to png, though we have a new manager for the mine to "ramp it up?"
    and the rock licker occasionally

The STORY has been shared much & plenty by many a poster on here
    The story/s & FA's are solid
    It is upon our runny turds on how this chapter of the story continues or "ENDS" !

The "EVENT" which was mentioned in a past recent ann unexplained,
    that created a CR - probably tied to (recent court doc)

@DealLooker
    Why you stir the pot and for what gain?
    or you just fast tracking your investment decision?
    If so happy to "market advertise" managements sh!t form to yeh!

AMG had representatives on the Board previously, and then simultaneously and suddenly resigned with a very short notice from NIU to the ASX announcing same, a sudden appointment of the Co Sec as a Director, as I have asked before - why? Does anybody have any idea why they up and left -
    When the decision was made to flick off TNT(which made an unofficail CR)
    That ripped off shareholders for zero gain at that point in time - our 5 million buy only returning $500k at final settlement
    Assuming these two guys were not pleased with the process of letting go of the potential "couple hundred million asset" for FA!
    (if you've done your research on tnt you will understand my typing's and or my gripes in the past)

But hey there is all ways generally a really good reason to MADNESS!

Just after DUMBNESS!
    when DT kill our first little cash producing production line for this ongoing up grade that is not complete Four CR's later,
    he could have left the first one ticking over and built a new independent production line - the options they could have had in harder times of trouble eg break downs/ or shut downs for maintenance
    etc.

Plus all the drilling that was to be done from our first CR,
    4 cr's gone and no drilling results on may river or bolobip
    and before these recent 4 CR's they have been gunna drill bolobip & may for well over 4 years now!

Want the long Version DYOR
    MOO

My Own Opinion
    FID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.