NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

What's this ... a letter for me ... you have mail!! A package...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    What's this ... a letter for me ... you have mail!!

A package arrives, very interesting read indeed - sent an email got a prompt reply to set up a conference call - very informative and positive - impressive I must say - 80's pop group YAZZ said "The only way is up!!" - it's time to "ALL ABOARD!" and "Hang 10!" - Change Offers Opportunities

Combined.jpg

@Rachel_E - are you sure it is not a case of a need to protect shareholder interest and equity - how can the current stacked board justify the constant conversion and dilution? - if it (taken to mean NIU) is good then they are diluting all of down (and increasing their own holding - the Board not controls over 20% of securities!) and what good is that to us? FYI - the package I received, including the nomination from the company - Suellen is not AMG but Victoria Park and is the daughter of Mr David Fuller who started NIU with a cash injection of $20 million - Suellen, and the other nominees are only interested in returning NIU to its former glory such that ALL shareholders prosper and benefit.

To all - highly recommend you DYOR - take the time to speak with the nominees - it will open your thoughts up - after all it is your investment!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.