NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

that would indeed be an interesting answer.. and i wonder y all...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    that would indeed be an interesting answer.. and i wonder y all the hush hush.

unless it's confidential.. but then again -the answer has been offered individually. why is that?
    amongst other problems... how can anyone verify its validity without having everyone present simultaneously?

i don't like the way much has been done inside and outside the company lately... and I'm certainly unimpressed with the SP performance... but i really wonder what flexibility any newcomers would have to steer a significantly different direction?
    and may i add- at what cost??

isn't this a similar scenario to politicians who tell you they can change the world if elected- only to find nothing significantly changes with a different set of excuses?

and what happens if 3,4 or 5 get elected... yet said they were not prepared to sit alongside 1 or 2 - should either of them get up? will we have someone resign after just being elected.. or show hypocrisy on their first day on the job?

as long as no-one tries to liquidate the company and can get the sp to +2c in the next 12 months -then they get my votes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.