NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

If AMG had representatives on the Board previously, and then...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    If AMG had representatives on the Board previously, and then simultaneously and suddenly resigned with a very short notice from NIU to the ASX announcing same, a sudden appointment of the CoSec as a Director, as I have asked before - why? Does anybody have any idea why they up and left - and with it the share price dropped and has yet to return - SP is very closely associated with SH sentiment - my simple mind looked at events - SP increased significantly with "new minds" then substantially dropped when those "new minds" left. SH equity was stable"ish" when the "new minds" were on the Board - not so post "new minds". ASX/ASIC now constantly enquiring as to liquidity with each quarterly report, each time another CR.

Why is each CR linked to drilling - does the drilling actually occur? Results seem to take for ever, and sometimes never come - what does a drill campaign cost?

The results of the voting at the AGM would not suggest all is well for those that were up for re-election - was the very fast paced Rights Issue (conversion of Director Fees and more SH dilution) an enabler for some to have just enough votes to hold on - if all was well the Spill Motion would not have carried - someone has to know something, there are pieces of information in the public domain - just have to do research and ask the right places (dig around, snif it out)

Does anybody know why the TNT float took so long to actually list - neither company provided any information to the public. Normally it only takes a couple of days from the close of the prospectus - has anyone checked in with ASX or ASIC on that - neither company has made any disclosure.

From what I have read, NIU SHs did not receive any shares in TNT Mines - why is that? Typically when one business is 'spun off' from another SHs receive some securities in the new enterprise (2 for 1 for example). One valid question to the NIU Board must surely be, it cost NIU approximately $5M to acquire over 70% of TNT Mines (which involved SH dilution), there was a consolidation (I sort of get that, not totally though), and then a float - what price was realised by NIU for SHs? Both NIU and TNT announced via announcements on use of funds and answer to ASX/ASIC questions regarding 'insolvency' that TNT would be repaying NIU loans in full - i.e. over $900k - the reality somewhere was that NIU only received approx $750 odd thousand - is that full and final settlement or is there still an amount to be repaid at some time in the future - waht about the $5M asset is that just to be written off?? Have a read of the 2016/17 Financial Report and look closely at the Assets and what is included there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.